BenQ MX525 3200 Lumens Projector
BenQ MX525 XGA Projector Latest Price @ India
BenQ MX525Projector is an economic projector mainly used for classroom and office purpose. By using this BenQ projector, the user can view presentation slides, PC documents, images and videos on a big screen. MX525 BenQ uses the leading DLP technology specially designed for students to improve the educational experience.
BenQ MX525DLP Projector attracts users with its stylish and simple design. The BenQ MX525 has advanced modes for energy saving purpose such as auto ON / OFF mode. DLP BenQ MX525 offers exceptional reliability, high brightness. With HDMI port you can connect multiple AV devices.
The resolution of the 3200 lumens BenQ projector is XGA (1024×768) pixels which will ideally match your laptop/ desktop resolution. MX525 BenQ uses the leading DLP technology specially designed for students to improve educational experience. Hence, learning will become more easier if you have the BenQ MX525 XGA Projector at your classroom or in office.
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
BenQ MX525 Projector Lowest Price Online
- BenQ MX525 XGA Projector is one of the best projector which is easy to use and reliable projector.
- Below are the features, that are to be considered before purchasing a projector which includes design, Brightness, resolution of the screen, the technology used in the projector.
- 1-chip DLP BenQ projector has high color reproductivity which gives better colors when displaying content. Fetch the lowest price of BenQ DLP MX525 Projector online on June 25th, 2018.
- The BenQ MX525 is an easily controlled device because of its simple design. Display screen size of BenQ MX525 Projector is 60″ to 300″.
Design of BenQ MX525
- The BenQ MX525 has a simple design and packed with various features.
- BenQ MX525 DLP Projector is a lightweight projector weighs around 1.9 kgs.
- This is a compact projector which you can carry either to the classroom or an office easily.
- The speaker present inside the BenQ CP-DX projector is a 2W * 1 monaural speaker.
- This BenQ MX525 XGA Projector uses latest edge DLP technology.
- To produce color this DLP technology uses a spinning color wheel which produces a lower color light output.
- The BenQ MX525 has XGA (1024×768) 4:3 screen resolution.
- Brightness is a considerable factor before buying a projector.
- For an ideal projector, the brightness should be in between 2000 to 4000 lumens.
- The brightness of BenQ MX525 DLP Projector is 3200 lumens, which is ideal for classroom and office meetings.
Contrast Ratio of BenQ Projector
- The contrast ratio is an essential factor which gives brightest white than the darkest black.
- You can get incredibly rich and crystal clear detail if the contrast ratio is high.
- The contrast ratio of BenQ MX525Projector is 13000 : 1.
Resolution of BenQ MX525 XGA Projector
- The resolution indicates the number of pixels present in the images horizontally and vertically.
- If the resolution is high then You can see clear and detailed images or videos while projecting.
- The resolution of BenQ MX525 XGA Projector is XGA (1024 *768) pixels.
Advanced modes of BenQ MX525
- Smart Eco Mode: In Smart Eco mode, BenQ will cleverly adjust the lamp power and reduce the power consumption to 163W.
- No Source Detected Mode: BenQ MX525 XGA Projector will automatically switch to Eco Blank mode when there is no display source.
- Lamp Save Mode: In lamp save mode BenQ MX525 will dynamically adjusts lamp power with regarding the content brightness level which in turn prolong the lamp life upto 50%.
|Price history for BenQ MX525 Projector(White)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: BenQ Projector has XGA (1024 x 768) screen resolution.
2) Can I connect BenQ MX525 with the desktop ?
Ans: Yes, you can connect BenQ MX525 with the desktop.
3) What is the brightness of the BenQ MX525 XGA Projector ?
Ans: The brightness of this BenQ Projector has 3200 lumens.
4) What are the accessories that I can get with this device ?
Ans: The accessories you will get are BenQ projector, 1.5mtr power cord, 1.5mtr VGA remote control, manual.
5) What is the warranty on the BenQ MX525 Projector ?
Ans: BenQ company gives 2 years warranty for the projector and 6 months warranty for lamp.
6) What is the lamp life of BenQ projector?
Ans: The lamp life of BenQ Projector is 10,000 hours.
7) What is the technology inside BenQ DX-102 Projector?
Ans: The technology of BenQ MX525 XGA Projector is DLP projector technology.
8) What are the dimensions and weight of 3200 Lumens BenQ DLP Projector?
Ans: The dimensions and weight of DLP BenQ MX525 Projector are 283 x 95 x 222 mm and 1.9 kgs.
Why should you buy BenQ MX525 Projector ?
- BenQ MX525 is a light-weight projector which you can carry into classroom or office conveniently.
- BenQ MX525 XGA Projector is easy to use projector due to its user-friendly remote controlling.
- If the lamp is ON over 3 minutes, The NO source detected mode will save energy.
- MX525 BenQ Projector consumes less than 0.5W power in standby mode.
- The brightness for BenQ is 3200 lumens projector which is great and sufficient even for large auditoriums.
Why should not buy BenQ MX525 Projector ?
- BenQ MX525 DLP Projector Doesn’t support pen drive as input.
- For small distances, It is difficult to adjust focus.
The BenQ MX525 Projector will bring ultra-vivid viewing experience to your presentation with excellent picture quality and high brightness.
- Optimized Lamp life
- Uncompromised Brightness
- Excellent Picture Quality
- High Contrast ratio
- Weak audio
- Doesn't support Pen Drive