Lenovo 16 GB K3 Note (Black, 2 GB RAM)
Click pictures, save media files, share videos, chat with friends, browse social media, and play games – everything’s better on this Lenovo K3 Note smartphone. Powered by a 64-bit Quad Core processor, this phone lets you check out and switch between multiple apps without any fuss.
Lenovo 16 GB K3 Note the best price in India
Are you looking for a mobile with many features? then Lenovo 16 GB K3 Note is the perfect option. This mobile was released in March 2015. The unique feature of this smartphone is DOLBY ATMOS Audio system.
Check and Compare the prices of Lenovo Note 3 in different shopping sites. Select the best price of K3 Note. You can find the lowest price of the Lenovo Note 3 on March 20th, 2018 on this site.
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
Lenovo Note K3 Buy online @ Lowest Price
- Lenovo Note 3 is the best mobile among all the Lenovo Mobiles.
- The performance of the Lenovo K3 is very great has a good battery life.
- There are 3 Shades available in existing markets. They are Black, Yellow, and White. These mobiles are also available with 16 GB internal memory.
- The Unique features of the Note K3 are discussed below.
Design & Display
The dimensions of the Lenovo K3 are 152.6 x 76.2 x 8 mm and weighs about 150 gms. The display of Xiaomi is 5.5 Inches screen with Full HD Display and having 1080 x 1920 Pixels resolution. The pixel density is 401 ppi.
- The Attractive feature of Lenovo 16 GB K3 Note is its 16 M colour display. It uses IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen.
- The Contrast Ratio of K3 note is 1793:1 and has 178-degree Readability. The design is Sleek, and the full mobile is metallic coated with Hybrid Dual-sim support.
- There are no sharp and curved edges to drop the mobile.
- You can make significant changes in the display through simple variations mode.
- The Sunlight display mode provides real-time contrast adjustments; Night mode helps in creating lower brightness, and the Reading mode reduces blue light.
- Lenovo 16 GB K3 Note uses Asahi Dragontrail Glass.
Lenovo Note 3 uses latest processor 1.3 GHz Octa Core 64-bit processor. The OS used is Android V5.1 (Lollipop) With Vibe UI Upgradable To V6.0 (Marshmallow). The CPU in Lenovo K3 is Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53.
- The processor with 1.7 GHz speed uses ARM’s flagship Cortex-A53 cores to launch an app within microseconds.
- The 1.7 GHz Octa-Core 64-bit processor supports high-quality, efficient performing multimedia, gaming, and connectivity.
- In addition to this processor Mali-T760MP2 graphic processor is used to provide a brilliant fluid gaming experience.
- Lenovo 16 GB K3 note uses Mediatek MT6752 cores to increase the speed.
- Mediatek MT6752 helps in delivering significantly superior performance and also 20% more power efficient.
The Camera of the Lenovo K3 is highly qualified. The images are very clear and the video recorded has more quality. The 0.10 sec of autofocus time is the unique feature of this mobile. For giving best Quality images DUAL ISP with Flash-two tone features is used.
- The Lenovo K3 has fast focussing 13 MP rear camera with dual ISPs for higher quality image processing.
- It is the perfect camera for creating sharp, detailed, memorable images
- For using endless Selfies, the Lenovo K3 mobile has 5 MP front Camera.
- You can capture panoramic shots and square pictures with the help of multiple filters available.
- The Video Quality of the Lenovo Note 3 is [email protected] Full HD.
Lenovo 16 GB K3 Note Connectivity
The Lenovo K3 uses latest Wi-Fi dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac. The hotspot feature is also present in this mobile. This hotspot facility is used to give access of your net to others.
- Lenovo K3 supports advanced bluetooth version V4.1 A2Dp.
- Both the Sims of the Lenovo K4supports 4G by using LTE feature.
- It has GPS system also. So that you can use for tracking.
- Lenovo 3 mobile has FM radio. You can record your favorite songs.
- To transfer the files, photos from mobile to PC, USB port MicroUSB V2.0 is present for this purpose.
Memory and Sound
- Lenovo K3 has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory.
- The inserted memory card supports upto 128 GB.
- Lenovo K3 has a vibrating option and many WAV ringtones.
- The Unique feature of the Lenovo 16 GB K3 Note has DOLBY ATMOS Sound system.
- You can record 24-bit/192kHz audio by this mobile.
- There is 3.5mm jack which uses to cancel noise with dedicated mic.
The Lenovo K3 is very rich in the battery. The battery in this mobile is removable Li-Po 2900 mAh battery. It can withstand 53 h of continuous talk with out any interruption. It can stand by up to 150 Hrs on 3G.
The additional features of the Lenovo Note 4
- Screen to body ratio is 72.0
- Has many sensors like accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- XviD/MP4/H.265 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player
- Photo/video editor
- It supports all types of documents like Docx, Excel, PDF, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Primary camera- 13Mp and secondary Camera – 5 MP
2) Can I place memory card and dual sims in Lenovo K3 ?
Both dual sims and a memory card cannot be placed at a time.
3) What is the memory capacity for Lenovo K3?
Lenovo K3 has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory.
4) What is the Warranty Period for this Mobile ?
The Lenovo will give a one-year warranty.
5) Is Lenovo K3 is waterproof?
Yes, The Lenovo K3 is not Waterproof.
6) Which processor is used in Lenovo K3 ?
The Lenovo K3 uses 1.7 GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Processor.
7) Which OS is used in Lenovo Note 3?
It uses Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop), upgradable to v6.0 (Marshmallow).
8) What is the inch Size of Lenovo K3?
The inch-size of Lenovo K3 is 5.5 inches.
Why should you buy Lenovo K3?
- The Lenovo K3 has many advanced features.
- The processor used is latest 1.7 GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Processor.
- The unique feature is it has Dolby ATMOS feature.
- Both the Sims support 4G using LTE feature.
- Lenovo 16 GB K3 Note uses Asahi Dragontrail Glass for protection.
Why should you not buy Lenovo K4 ?
- You have to go for an option either Dual sims or One sim and a memory card.
- No Infrared Feature and Fingerprint Scanner.
- No Quick Charge Feature.
- Price is high compared with other mobiles of same features
- Since the Lenovo K4 is framed with metal, it gets overheated.
The Unique feature of the Lenovo K3 Note is having Dolby ATMOS audio System. The Processor used is 1.7 GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Processor and uses OS Android V5.1 (Lollipop) Upgradable To V6.0 (Marshmallow).
- Asahi Dragontrail Glass Protection
- Dolby Atmos enabled speakers
- 1.7 GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Processor
- Both Sims support 4G using LTE feature
- No Infrared Feature
- No Fingerprint Scanner